The guys at Virtual Desktop have given us a teaser of their Oculus Quest application running on the platform.
“Connect to your computer to watch movies, browse the web or play games on a giant virtual screen or in various
The app will launch alongside the Oculus Quest on May 21st.
- Connect up to 4 computers and switch between them in seconds • Supports most PCs and laptops running Windows 8.1 or later (see website for computer requirements)
- Supports Bluetooth mice, keyboards and gamepads
- Supports 3D Side-by-Side / Over-Under content on
- Lets you cycle through your monitors (if you have a multi-monitor configuration)
- Includes a Microphone passthrough option
- For best quality/latency, a wired computer with a 5 GHz AC Wi-Fi is recommended
- Also works over the internet (enable UPnP on your router)
The app is actively being developed. Currently working on the following features:
- Videos Tab which will let you download and/or stream 180/360 videos directly from your computer
- MacOS support