Cloudlands 2 builds off of the fun of playing and building
- 54-hole single player campaign takes you through the Green Glades, Magic Meadows, and Reaper Ruins. Play 18 hole mixes of full sized golf and minigolf.
- Level Editor with over 1000 pieces to build and make epic mini golf or full golf holes. Create and upload your creations to allow other people to play.
- Expect to find a nearly unlimited supply of amazing user created levels. All existing Cloudlands 1 holes are available to play (2000+).
- Online Multiplayer allows up to 4 players to play together. Create a room, have your friends join, and off you go.
- Local Multiplayer pass and play allows you and your friends to play together by passing one headset between you.
- In-game voice chat and Oculus Avatars fully supported.
Price: £14.99 // Size: 405.7MB // Comfort: Comfortable // Download
Yet another sports title comes to the Quest with a mashed-up mechanic (when are these real sports comes meant to be coming?). If you fancy hitting a white ball around a park, then Cloudlands 2 is here on the Quest to tee you off on that journey around the green.