Feel the exhilaration of extreme free solo climbing. Experience the adrenaline rush as you ascend to epic heights, explore caves, and find shortcuts. Race against your friends’ routes to compete for the fastest times on leaderboards. Navigate and enjoy stunning landscapes from around the world, including the Alps, Southeast Asia, and the American Southwest.
- Free solo climbing: Ascend to epic heights, explore caves, and find shortcuts
- Multiplayer and achievements: Race other players’ ghosts, rise up leaderboards and earn over 100 achievements to unlock gear.
- Bouldering: Beat intense routes that demand perfect technique.
- Tourist mode: Climb with simplified mechanics, ideal for introducing your friends to VR.
- Outstanding environments: Enjoy three beautiful, immersive locations by day or night.
Price: £22.99 // Size: 1.63GB // Comfort: Moderate // Download
After some delay, The Climb is finally here on the Quest. What was originally a Quest launch title has finally released some five months later. Clearly its development needed some extra polish, and going by the game’s trailer alone, it looks like virtual budding climbers will not be disappointed. If scaling virtual cliff faces are your thing, give The Climb a look.