Synth Riders is part action, part dance, and part rhythm. You’ll experience incredible music in a whole new way as your arms soar when riding our unique rail system and your body moves to the carefully crafted maps.
Compete for the top of the leaderboards, or simply focus on defining your own signature dance style that you can show off to your friends.
Synth Riders is a visual delight that loads your senses for a one of a kind experience that is unforgettable and simply a blast to play.
The game comes with:
- 31 compelling songs with cutting edge artists added regularly
- World leaderboards with cross-platform support
- Different modes that keep the game fresh, including force mode for harder workouts and challenges
- A year-long active community supporting and creating infinite forms of gameplay
- Multiplayer is coming soon
Price: £12.99 // Size: 1.07GB // Comfort: Comfortable // Download
Synth Riders comes to the Oculus Quest to steal some thunder away from Beat Saber. Looking fairly similar, this game does have some difference in its gameplay, as slashing cubes are replaced with matching orbs along a path.
With a variety of synth-based music full of 80s vibes, you have over 31 tracks to play through. There is no campaign mode to play through, everything is unlocked from the start and there are two additional modes that have some level of difference to them, but nothing drastic.
If you fancy a cheaper alternative to Beat Saber, give Synth Riders a go, or read our full review of Synth Riders first.