All is fair in love and VR! Friends turn foe as you set foot in the VR battle arenas of Kingdom Brawl. From the creators of Arizona Sunshine, set in the universe of Skyworld, comes an action-packed real-time multiplayer game, exclusively for VR.
In Kingdom Brawl, you collect and upgrade dozens of cards to build a powerful deck, and watch your cards come to life as you cast spells and summon forces to wipe your enemy off the map. Join a clan, take on opponents from around the globe in regular online tournaments, and claim your place on the global leaderboards. This is no friendly battle… this is war!
• Play dozens of cards to deploy troops and cast spells
• Challenge friends worldwide in cross-platform multiplayer
• Compete in over 20 unique battle arenas
• Join a clan, battle for glory and claim your rewards!
• Claim a place on the global leaderboards
• Make a name for yourself in regular tournaments
• Vanquish your enemies with dragons and fireballs!
• Wage war and be victorious!
Price: £7.99 // Size: 1.66GB // Comfort: Comfortable // Download
This game had a shake start when it released on the Oculus Quest this week, with its developers removing the multiplayer aspect of the game for AI play, whilst they work out the kinks and an update is already available on the store that fixes a few common bugs that were found on the first release of the game. For a card battler on VR, this game plays well and it is worth checking out, thanks to its low cost of entry.