Radial-G: Proteus is a futuristic arcade racer for the VR generation! Climb into the cockpit of a gravity-defying race craft and tear up the tubular tracks as battle commences. Radial-G delivers full immersion racing featuring gut-wrenching twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing.
Full release features:
- 8 Gameplay modes including combat, elimination and championship
- 9 racetracks
- Kicking electronic soundtrack
- Single player career mode
- 4 unlockable ships
- 3 speed classes
- Oculus achievements and leaderboards
OMEGA Update – Due Q1 2020
A free update to be released in early 2020 will deliver a new boss-fight game mode where players will battle a giant mechanoid boss on a signature Radial-G track – avoid an array of attacks and deliver your own knock-out blows.
- New boss-fight game-mode
- Additional racetrack
- Expanded single player campaign
- 3 additional, unlockable ships
Check out our preview for Radial-G above and look out for our full review soon. The game certainly lives up to its comfort rating, if you have yet to find your VR legs, then I would carefully consider this one.