Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip puts you gun-first through an explosive batch of hand-crafted action scenes each set to their own pulse-pounding soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
• Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
• Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
• Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted scenes, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
• Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come…
• Pistol Whip is cross-buy enabled for Rift and Quest.
Price: £19.99 // Size: 540MB // Comfort: Comfortable // Download
The gameplay in Pistol Whip feels fresh, yet familiar. There are a number of shooters already available on the Oculus Quest, yet this game manages to bring a new angle to shooters. Mixing both music and combat, Pistol Whip has you bouncing along to the EDM soundtrack whilst popping bad guys with your pistol. Great fun and a must buy for anyone interested in both game genres.