How long have these goggles been pressing into my flesh? What began as a small game jam between William Pugh (The Stanley Parable), Dominik Johann (Minit) and Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) is now—two years later—an aberration of warped technology, weird worlds and strange, disturbing creatures.
Since its debut, Accounting has tripled in size, mutated into an intricate labyrinth of forbidden virtual realities. With countless more secrets to discover if you have the stomach to brave the dangers of new characters brought to life by a cast of comedic legends (Rich Fulcher, Reggie Watts, and Justin Roiland).
– If you die in VR, you die in real life.
– Do not play after midnight.
– Achievements linked to unforgivable acts of human corruption.
– A way better soundtrack than a VR game soundtrack has any right to be.
– Subtitles and translations for 9 languages. Wow, internationally dangerous!
– The vacuum of space.
– And unfortunately: The Cops.
Price: £8.99 // Size: 1.93GB // Comfort: Comfortable // Download
This game looks insane, and for the low price of entry, its probably worth picking up for anyone that’s curious after seeing the above trailer.