2MD is a groundbreaking motion-controlled VR football game. Draw the plays, call the shots, and throw, hand-off, or run the ball before the clock runs out!
‣ Throw like a pro with realistic motion controls in a room-scale quarterback experience.
‣ Draw plays and hone your strategy: customize up to 8 offensive plays in VR before taking the field.
‣ Featuring 8 unique teams. Customize colors, QB voice, route color, and more.
‣ Includes 8 immersive stadiums filled with thousands of screaming fans.
‣ Featuring the voice talents of Xander Mobus, SungWon Cho, David Wald, and more.
‣ Exciting arcade presentation with a 7-round heat and rapid-fire bonus rounds.
‣ Spectacular replay-ability, challenging AI, achievements, leader-boards and a virtual trophy case.
‣ Oculus Rift Cross-Buy Enabled.
2MD VR Football is basically a throwing game. Set up your play and see the action unfold in front of you then toss the ball to your teammate in hope to score a touchdown. On the surface, it looks like a lightweight American football game, but if you are a fan of the sport, then this is your only option to take part in the experience the sport on the Quest. Cost of entry is small, so it is probably worth a punt if you are a fan of the sport.